Finding a date that you are comfortable with is a difficult job. The more nerve-wracking and anxious decision — choosing the right partner. It’s so nerve-wracking to choose a person to spend your life with. There are so many things that could go wrong. However, keeping few aspects in mind will assist you a lot in helping you make the correct decision.
The important elements of dating to choosing a partner who is appropriate for you are:
1. Access how you feel pre- and post-date.
2. Use your feelings and answers to the above questions as information to make deliberate decisions about who to date.
3. Gain awareness and insight into your values, goals, interests, lifestyle, personality, preferences, deal-breakers, etc.
4. Listen and believe people as they show you their true colors.
5. Invest adequate time in getting to know someone without pushing yourself into premature decisions.